The Big Data Brain Initiative (BDBI) team at Iowa State University met twice this semester on the November 12th, 2019 and December 10th, 2019 at the College of Veterinary Medicine and Durham Center respectively. Among other things, the meeting was focused on:
- Developing proposals for research grants.
- Maintaining communication between various departments to allow for more interdisciplinary research.
- Seminar series for the BDBI.
- Webpage maintenance and administrative support (emails and newsletters).
* The webpage maintenance will be taken care of by Oluwaponmile Afuwape (a graduate student at Dr. David Jiles research lab). Please reach out to her (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to share news about your research or update your profile.